CASA is an international retail chain specialized in home and garden decoration. We now have more than 500 stores in 8 European countries. To strengthen the HR team, we are looking for an HR business partner (m/f), who will cover both Casa Spain and Portugal. You’ll work from either Lisbon (PT) or Madrid (ES), depending on where you are from. Yet you will be on the road for the majority of the time, traveling in both countries. You will report directly to the HR & Communications Director.
As a team member you have the following responsibilities:
- You represent the HR policy, act in line with CASA's HR strategy and are responsible for its implementation in Spanish and Portuguese stores.
- You build and maintain a relationship with the business to understand needs and developments and to be able to respond and advise proactively.
- You identify organizational developments and bottlenecks and propose solutions.
- You answer questions from employees and management about day-to-day work relationships and HR services in the broad sense and you visit the various stores on a regular basis.
- You analyze and evaluate relevant HR data and provide the necessary information to the sales management.
- You keep track of relevant internal and external developments and information and share this knowledge with colleagues and within the organization.
- You initiate, formulate and implement proposals for improvement with regard to HR work processes, procedures, systems and activities after approval.
- You are responsible for the employment conditions policy, you are responsible for constructive social consultation with the relevant consultative bodies and you facilitate change processes.
- You are responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the implementation of a health, safety & absenteeism policy.
- You manage the HR administrators.
- You are part of an international HR team and you participate in devising, planning and organizing various HR projects in line with CASA's international HR strategy.
- You support line management in the recruitment and selection of new employees.
Does the following description match your profile?
- You have a master's degree and you have knowledge of, or experience with, just about all facets of HR.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a general HR function.
- You can effortlessly combine strategic thinking with tackling highly operational matters yourself.
- You are strong in communication and your decisiveness makes you a valued discussion partner.
- You believe in people and you ensure their well-being and development, always in balance with economic reality.
- You are hands-on, solution-oriented and have a sense of initiative.
- You have an eye for efficiency.
- Mobility in Spain as well as in Portugal is a must.
- Very good knowledge of English, Spanish and Portuguese required.
A full-time job with a broad, challenging responsibility in which you have the opportunity to grow, within an enthusiastic team in an international company.